Saturday, July 26, 2008

Storeybook Farm Show






We're back from the Storeybook Farm show. First pic is from Walk/Trot Eq. Second is my daughter and my mother with the 2 seconds and 4 third place ribbons!, 3rd pic is Matty running out on a jump and 4th is right after he made the jump. I can't ever get a pic of her going over -- my camera is old and weird. That's the judge in the p/u truck with the crazy umbrella. Matt was good and did not freak out at the umbrella or at anything else on the show grounds. But he ran out on a bunch of the jumps. Little bastard. They still got a second in one of the jumping rounds. LOL. Yesterday he didn't run out at all. More shows are what he needs. It got really hot so we were glad we were finished and back home by noon. I want to look into getting E back in lessons. Her leg position got better as the day went along.

Oh, and I need to be awarded a ribbon for trailer backing!!! I backed out of an angled parking space, into a road with a big ditch on the other side pulled back into the driveway and turned all the way around while avoiding cars and a tied up TB. Fun!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Congrats to your daughter on her ribbons! And how cool that her grandma comes to watch. Nice to see such great family support for her activities.