Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We Need Shoes!

The farrier should have come Friday, but he couldn't make it. Monday? No, he had car trouble. Now, he's sick. I can't ride Dude or even longe him -- I saw sky between his shoe and his hoof. Last time his shoes were loose, one twisted and I was afraid the nails would stick him in his frog. I'm so frustrated. I was just getting into a rhythm. Plus, I need him shod (well) before the show on Saturday. I thought it was going to be too wet for the show, but T. S. Fay has dried up and the sun's been out pretty strong all day, today. If this keeps up, we may be able to have the show on Saturday.

I'm looking at trucks! I have a line on a '99 V8 Dodge P/U for $3,500!

2 comments:

Cargo & Lene said...

I subscribed to you in my bloglines - now I can see what you are doing every day :)

Redsmom said...

Yay! Glad to see you. How's Basse and Regina today?